If you’re considering studying in Australia you definitely need to read about Australian education system. You can choose amongst numerous private and public schools – Australia has over 1200 various educational institutions offering 22 000 different courses. Nice choice isn’t it? You can pick an English course, professional course in a college or studies in an University or TAFE (Technical and Further Education). Naturally all classes will be conducted in English.
Keep in mind that a school of your choice needs to be registered in CRICOS (Commonwealth Register of Institutions and Courses for Overseas Students), a registry of courses designed for overseas students. Only a registered institute can grant you a Students Visa.
Our agency will make sure that the course you apply for fits your needs and expectations best. As to the city, the school and the course itself – you can be sure that you will end up with an option that provides you with the best opportunity of growth and satisfaction. We will make your vision a reality.
- basic scholar system has two levels: primary school and high school
- primary school: mandatory for kids between 6 and 15 years old
- after primary school students can continue education in high school, enroll to a professional course or seek employment.
- offered to overseas students willing to improve on their English, travel through or migrate to Australia
- sometimes organized within Universities and TAFE
- based on developing knowledge and skills in particular business or profession
- provide students with good know-how and applicable trainings
- available at TAFE and private colleges
- enable getting qualifications for future career development in many professions
- short for TECHNICAL AND FURTHER EDUCATION
- it is a public institution offering the widest range of professional education
- courses in TAFE include: business, finance, hospitality, tourism, construction, visual arts, IT, social work etc.
- TAFE is a perfect solution to those who want to consistently build up future career from day one
Certificate III and IV in professional education
- very popular among international students
- you can start with Certificate III and continue through Certificate IV to Diploma and Advanced Diploma
- Certificates are widely accepted by Universities and account for 6 months on a bachelor level
- Certificates III and IV provide you with useful knowledge and applicable skills
Diploma and Advanced Diploma
- can last between 1 and 3 years
- are usually equivalent to 1-2 years of University education
- diplomas are offered on more practical courses, offered by both public and private institutions
- if you want to develop your skills in a particular directions
- enroll to a diploma
- Australia offers a very good level of higher education
- Australian Universities are ranked high in the worlds’ ranks attracting students from all around the globe
- enrollment usually occurs 2-3 times a year
- students can take advantage of Postgraduate Work Visa 485 enabling them to extend the stay and find employment
- fees can vary between 5 500 to 25 000 dollars per semester
- to apply for full time University studies you need a Students Visa 570.